5 Best Tax Assistance Companies in 2024
Compare the leading tax help services and companies of 2024. Find professional expertise in tax preparation and assistance with business & personal taxes. Start with a 100% free tax consultation from one of our vetted partners below.
BestTaxReviews values your trust!
BestTaxReviews.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and comparison features to visitors. To keep our resources 100% free for consumers, BestTaxReviews.com attempts to partner with some of the companies listed on this page, and may receive marketing compensation in exchange for clicks, purchases, and calls from our site. Such compensation can impact the location and order in which such companies appear on this page. All such location, order and company ratings are subject to change based on editorial decisions. Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Our Tax Assistance Partners:
Anthem Tax Services, Community Tax, Tax Defense Network, Tax Hardship Center
Finding The Best Tax Assistance For You
- Has helped over 100k clients with tax liability issues (totaling over $800 million)
- A+ BBB rating and IRS approved continuing education provider
- Full-service tax company focused on serving clients with trusted guidance
- Licensed tax practitioners and IRS enrolled agents on staff
- Tax professionals licensed in all 50 states to represent clients in tax litigation and tax preparation
- Call for 100% free no-obligation tax consultation to find whether Anthem is right for you
- Receive your money back if Anthem does not save you money or rework your payments
- Very positive customer reviews with millions of dollars saved in back taxes for their clients
- Numerous tax accreditations including NATP and CTEC
How Can Tax Companies Help?
Only hire legitimate tax relief companies that employ licensed tax professionals (such as tax lawyers, enrolled agents, and CPAs) to represent their customers.
All of the services on our list have teams with extensive experience and qualifications for serving tax clients.
Examples of tax programs and solutions are:
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- State and Federal Tax Filing
- Currently Not Collectible (CNC)
- Payroll Tax Negotiation
- Installment Agreements
- Administrative Appeals
- Tax Defense & Representation
The Importance Of Tax Services Accreditations
When shopping and comparing tax companies, it's important to look for accreditations such as IRS approved continuing education providers, membership in the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), high ratings on third-party review sites, and National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) certification.